help [Paypal and linking]

charlie

I just setup a paypal account(Premier personal account, can receive credit cards), I also have truned on the Instant Payment Notification in my paypal account, I've added paypal gateway in whmcs admin area, so I go to the front page and run a test, but all I got is this page, see the attatchment.

it looks the clients has to choose between "Subscribe" button and "Check out" button, My question is, how can I skip this step and let my client fill out the credit card information directly?

thanks a lot!

post.jpg

You can turn off the paypal subscribe option if you do not want it in the Payment Gateway section where you set up the PayPal Gateway

The "Automatically redirect" setting is located under Confgiruation -> General Settings -> Ordering Tab

phenglai,

thanks, I just choose "Select to automatically redirect the user to the gateway" but the whmcs still directs me to the paypal page.

I'm using a personal paypal account, do I have to open an merchant account so I can allow my users use credit card directly in my website instead of being directed to paypal website?

thanks a lot!

• 1 month later...