Colour the powered by.... link

plazmahost

Hello - all of my page is integrated and looks nice but the only bit i think stands out is the powered by text as it doesnt have a blue background like everything else - is it possible if i could 9find where this is located and change it to have a background or where cna i add a style to add one to this

Thanks

Daniel

I guess if people could change that, then everyone would just go make the link white - as uberhost says, just get the unbranded license.

Yes, but they would stupidly be at risk of being banned by google et al for having hidden text.

then again, if some-one tried that without researching the implications, 'caveat emptor' :-P

Yes, but they would stupidly be at risk of being banned by google et al for having hidden text.

Yep, Google has been known to put websites into their supplementary index when their algorithm detects black hat techniques such as hiding text. Besides that, it is outright cheating Matt. I remember the guy who was selling WHMCS templates here did that very thing.