My First Integration done by me alone

plazmahost

With my previous integration all i did was add parts to the footer and that was it really

but with this one i have integrated thee header and footer on my own - ive been wondering howto do it for ages and i didnt want to pay a designer to do it again for me.

Heres the link

Thisis my first integration so forgive me if ive done something wrong lol - Coud i get some tips off the community about what i could make better to it

Thanks

Daniel

Daniel,

this seems like only the WHMCS pages... But the colour -combination is good

Yh - This is only the whmcs pages but our main site looks liek the header and footer but on the main site the header links are a bit different

Im chaning pages bit by bit as i find thats the best way to go

With my previous integration all i did was add parts to the footer and that was it really

but with this one i have integrated thee header and footer on my own - ive been wondering howto do it for ages and i didnt want to pay a designer to do it again for me.

Heres the link

Thisis my first integration so forgive me if ive done something wrong lol - Coud i get some tips off the community about what i could make better to it

Thanks

Daniel

howdy bro

would you please cive me copy of ur templates and ill make changes on it

howdy bro

I cant give to the header or footer m8 sorry as its copyrighted to the template owner - I didnt make the website template so i cant give it away

The rest of it is basically just bits and bobs out of the Portal theme and image packs ive had on my pc for ages

Sorry i cant be any more help

Daniel

howdy bro

Is this your main goal on WHMCS Forum is to get a free template? Almost every post you have done is asking for something free. If you are willing to actually pay for service then you may get a better response in your constant request.

It is my answer to everyone who asks for my templates - ive taken the time to integrate it myself ect so im not reaslly going to give it away

and ive now worked the template over again integrating it more so it now actually looks like my sire using the portal theme

i think ive done a good job so far :)

any comments or tips on how i can make it even better?