[FIXED] Cart Checkout with 0 Items

I've had the cart's Checkout button be enabled with No (0) Cart Items several times during my system tests.

When this occurs, the user can go through the checkout process with a $0.00 amount and receive an order confirmation. (And consequently, at the Order confirmation page hit page refresh to reproduce several Order Confirmations for $0.00 dollars). Even though I don't think someone would do this, its worth looking at:

Here is one way to consistently reproduce the enabled Checkout button:

1) Order -> Transfer a domain

2) In Configure Domain Stage, do not enter the EPP code, just Navigate away from the Cart Process. (Click Home or something).

3) Go back to Order Products and View Cart

4) Here, delete the Domain Transfer from the cart, leaving 0 items

5) Cart Checkout Button remains enabled.

Other:

-Navigating away from the cart and returning to View the empty cart later will still show the Checkout Button enabled

- Deleting cookies will solve issue

Related Question:

- How can a user remove a domain from their cart? Situation: Someone decides they don't want to transfer so they navigate away from the checkout process. Later they add a New domain to their cart and during the checkout process the transfer will still exist at the Configure Domains step. Selecting "Update Cart" for the new domain will fail unless they enter an EPP code for the previous transfer. And, there is no "Remove" facility at this stage of the process.

One way I found the Checkout Button issue was by adding a "Remove feature" to the Configure Domain's area. This button simply goes to "view cart" allowing the Client to click the [remove].

Thank you.

I can also confirm about the $0 orders coming through. They seem to mostly happen if a customer goes back in the order process and than submits again I think. whatever the case there needs to be a system check to make sure there is actually something to order before proceeding.