How to remove phpinfo in Status

monoblue

Thanks, I didn't have on mind that, anyway it is serverstatus.tpl ;)

P.S. For adding aditional protocols, for example SSH, IMAP, and etc. are there some variables by default so I can call it and put in that template, so they could show up, are they up or down. Or I need to made them? For example $server.statusimap and etc...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just removing the cell from the template is not good enough. Anyone who knows WHM completesolution could possible still figure out the link to your status file.

Be sure to edit ./status/index.php and remove the following code:

if ($action == "phpinfo") {
phpinfo();
}

Now it is not possible to get a phpinfo listing.

• 2 weeks later...

Mainly because it shows exactly what's installed at a glance, including path info. Though your server should be secure enough to handle someone having this info, it makes it easier for a "bad guy" to see if you're exploitable. If someone needs to know if we can support their software, let them ask us. ;)

• 5 years later...
No need for any extra plugins, you can just add your own PHP code to the template files in between {php} and {/php} tags to ping the required port and check if its online.

Matt

Very smart thinking Matt, so here is what I replaced it with.

title = SFTP

{foreach key=num item=server from=$servers} {get_port_status num="$num" port="22"}

{foreachelse} {/foreach}

Now the SFTP port status is displayed :)

No need for any extra plugins, you can just add your own PHP code to the template files in between {php} and {/php} tags to ping the required port and check if its online.

Matt

I just tried replacing PHP Info with SFTP status.

At first it was displaying all green check boxes. Then just minutes later (and a few page refreshes) the status has turned to red.

I would expect them to be red anyway, and I was really surprised that the status indicators were all green. So back to the drawing board, so what else can I put there..? ?

Edited by VehiCROS