FREE Mac Status App

Hi Guys,

I have been working my butt off for the last week or so in order to get this application completed. It is now complete and we are offering it for free to all WHMCS Mac Users.

Basically we have made a Dashboard Widget that monitors the real-time statistics of your WHMCS Installation. This is very much like our windows version apart from it is lore more leightweight.

Anyway you can get the free widget at:

http://www.urevised.com/information/whmcs-status.php

Hope you all enjoy using it. We may be developing one for iPhone soon.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me: chris[at]urevised[dot]com.

Kind Regards

I'm showing some MySQL errors. when i go to the url direct

http://xxxx.com/includes/status.php?sec_key=xxxx

Warning: mysql_fetch_object(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in xxxx/includes/status.php on line 126

Warning: mysql_fetch_object(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in xxxx/includes/status.php on line 146

Warning: mysql_fetch_object(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in xxxx/includes/status.php on line 166

Warning: mysql_fetch_object(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in xxxx/includes/status.php on line 186

Warning: mysql_fetch_object(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in xxxx/includes/status.php on line 214
--Start--0|0|3|4|12|0|1|0|17-07-2008`&`Domain Pending Transfer`&`Check the transfer status of the domain xxxx.com`&`22-07-2008`&`In Progress||||||0.00,0.00,0.00,0.00,0.00,xxx.xx,xxx.xx,0.00,0.00,0.00,0.00,0.00|0,0,0,0,0,x,xx,0,0,0,0,0|0.00,0.00,0.00,0.00,0.00,0.00,0.00,0.00,0.00,0.00,0.00,0.00|0,xx,0,0,1,0|0,x,0,x,0

Hi Guys,

I have been working my butt off for the last week or so in order to get this application completed. It is now complete and we are offering it for free to all WHMCS Mac Users.

Basically we have made a Dashboard Widget that monitors the real-time statistics of your WHMCS Installation. This is very much like our windows version apart from it is lore more leightweight.

Anyway you can get the free widget at:

http://www.urevised.com/information/whmcs-status.php

Hope you all enjoy using it. We may be developing one for iPhone soon.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me: chris[at]urevised[dot]com.

Kind Regards

Thank you, it looks great! BTW i will love an iPhone version, i´m ready to pay for it as soon is released in the app store or installer =) i think it will be a huge success.

wiszmaster: They are only warnings. Feel free to fix the script if you like. I will make sure they are ironed out with no warnings for the next version.

innovaciones: I think the IPhone version is quite a long way off. I am actually just getting into Cocoa programming and it looks to be a bit more complex than windows programming so not sure on time scales etc.

Thanks for your continued interest anyway. I think the next version we release will be for Mac OS X in the form of an application.

• 5 months later...