NetEarth One Privacy Protect Module V1.0 - Tester(s) required

Hi All,

We have now hopefully finished this module, it allows you to turn on or off in the "client area domains details" section of WHMCS Privacy Protection "on the fly" so you customers can now do this themselves.

It is working on my install of 3.6.2 and appears to be AOK, there is 1 minor error that we will be working on later this weekend, and that is the returned status of the privacy protection. If you refresh the page though, you get the correct status.

We think its just down to the speed in which we get the response into WHMCS back before it reloads the page. BUT, it works a treat.

If interested, please dont hesitate to either PM me here, or email chris@netearthone.com for a copy.

Its very easy to install, and can be completed within around 3 to 4 mins including uploading the 2 files.

Kind regards,

Chris

Hi All,

Well we are on V1.2 and all appears well :-)

Basically the module will enable or diable Privacy Protection, it completes the task via AJAX now, and will check to see if the domain is locked or not, if locked it will inform the client to unlock the domain and then re-apply the Privacy Protection.

Kind regards,

Chris

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

One of our resellers has noticed the form not working, if a domain is set to NONE or a different registrar, to fix this a simple solution (credit goes to the reseller) of editing the TPL file and adding a bit of text to the beginning {IF} command.

I have attached a replacement install PDF with the changes.

Chris

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi No1uno,

Yes there is now a working v4 module that has completed beta testing.

Our devs are at this time busy completing another project, small 4 weeks, turned into PITA 3 months (and counting)...

It is waiting to be packaged which I will try and see if I can get pushed through this week.

Chris

• 1 month later...
Hi No1uno,

Yes there is now a working v4 module that has completed beta testing.

Chris

That's great Chris. How can we get the latest working module, because the NetEarth One Privacy Protect Module V1.0 is not working on my V4 WHMCS

Cheers

Tony

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...