NetEarth One Customer Details Sync Module V1.1 - Tester(s) required

I'm guessing your received this email:

LogicBoxes (the platform provider) will be introducing a new password policy whereby every new password must be a combination of alphanumeric characters with a minimum of 8 characters. Additionally, we have also introduced a Password Strength Meter which will allow you and your Customers to gauge the strength of the password.

Please feel free to contact our support team at support@netearthone.com for any assistance you may need on this security update.

I was going to say there is no problems with registering domains but just the two mods that LeMarque mentioned.

I have been having a small problem with registering .co.uk domains for a month or two now, when a client signs up a .co.uk domain it puts the registration type as Unknown and the company name as a registrant name... I have spoke to chris and we don't know if this is a problem with my installation although I have just done a upgrade and replaced all the files and is still doing this.... Does anyone else have this problem at all?

I gets annoying having to contact NEO everytime a .co.uk domain is ordered to get this details changed

Martyn

• 3 weeks later...