NetEarth One Customer Details Sync Module V1.1 - Tester(s) required

Hi All,

We have created a sync module using actionhooks to update customer details on NE1.

It has been installed so far on 2 installations both of which are working.

Its only for 3.6.1 and onwards, using the newest module that creates individual customer accounts for customers.

Please either PM me or send email for the module to: chris@netearthone.com

The module will only work with NE1.

Kind regards,

Chris

I've tested with this, and though I had a few problems initially upon installation, NE1 went ahead and fixed them within a few hours and emailed me an updated copy.

The module works great, my customers can update their information in one place and it stays everywhere.. This in conjunction with the expiration date sync script is an excellent addition for WHMCS.

Two thumbs up to NE1, I'm enjoying their support, their prices, and their scripts.

• 3 months later...
This is a module to link NE1 into WHMCS. You need to visit http://www.netearthone.com and setup an account to utilize this.

Hi,

This module is only for synching the customer details with NE1 should they be changed by the customer on your WHMCS (as there is no other way to do it at the moment).

It used the actionhooks built into WHMCS.

Chris

• 4 months later...

To my knowledge it is still ok and working, a couple of minor changes needed if you are using a wndows server to host your whmcs, but apart from that, thats it.

All you need to keep in mind is each time you upgrade, you have to remember to keep the changes for the actionhooks file, thats about it.

dmc_ss,

I guess you dont need that anymore.

Login to WHMCS as Admin and follow these steps:

Configuration > Domain Registrars > dropdown box, select Netearthone

On webpage bottom you can see a path to run a Cron Job:

php -q /home/YOURUSERNAME/public_html/my/modules/registrars/netearthone/netearthonesync.php

• 6 months later...

The Mods I'm referring to did//do:

1.) sync any changes the user made in WHMCS with their NE1 acct.

2.) added the ability in the client side of WHMCS for the client to enable or disable Privacy Protect.

They did not affect a client registering domain names via WHMCS, AFAIK

I never experienced any problems with clients registering domains. If you are, then you should let Chris know.

Just curious, what problems?