different letters

Hello,

I've noticed a bug since 3.6.1 , more exactly , when I register a domain with the enom api to a client who has the first letter of his name starting with letter L , it replaces the L with letter E .

If I enter the "modify contact details" page and replace the E with L , there's no effect after I submit the form , it still remains the letter E .

I've tried with the registrar module " Email " , and the contact data that is sent to a specific email it's also sent with that letter changed.

I've seen this thing and when I setup a Plesk hosting account.

I didn't test too much but I've also seen this happening when the name of the client ends with the letter L . ( and it's changing to letter E )

PS. In the Profile section of the whmcs the name is ok, no letter changed .

This happens only with api's

i noticed something similar with the Email module:

it changes the "," comma in the address to "-" so i receive the requests by email like this:

Address: 12 - Victoria St.

Address2: Bldg. 5 - Apt. #5 - 5th Floor

i also use DirectI, but i haven't checked yet if there is a problem too...

I don't think that it's a specific module , maybe the enom api that sends the data has the bug.

Anyway , a hope for a fix real soon because the client data is really important stuff , and I don't want to have argues with my clients.