Creating sites on InterWorx Control Panels

R-n-R

WHMCS Version 3.6.1

=====================

Not sure if anyone else here has used WHMCS with InterWorx, I am having issues with WHMCS creating web site accounts on my InterWorx Servers.

Basically I get the message that the account has been created OK after activating a site. However when I actually check the server the new account hasn't been installed.

I have tried different configurations to test to see if I have set up WHMCS wrong but with all those changes I get errors.

Now I happen to be using a copy of ClientExec as well and I go to create same "test site" using CE it creates on my InterWorx server every time. All InterWorx settings I am using in CE are being used in WHMCS.

So I am stumped now, I am sure it must be some simple settings issue in WHMCS but cant seem to hunt the issue down.

Thanks for any feedback or ideas.

I am quite the same situation. The account is not actually made though it is displayed that both automatic operation and manual operation Successfuly. I want to know the method operated correctly by me.

• 5 weeks later...

We are having the same problem - only first siteworx account for a a single client on the system gets created and after that it won't work anymore. So InterWorx integration is non-working at the moment - hope it will be fixed soon or whmcs is useless to us.

ok we got it to work again - in our case it was that nodeworx reseller account storage quota was reached so no more new siteworx accounts was possible. But surely getting some informative error msg on whmcs instead of 'Successfully created' would be helpful.

• 4 months later...

When I originally posted this thread, I was using a Trail Copy of WHMCS to test things.

I have since purchased a copy of WHMCS and just now getting around to setting up the servers. And I am still having the same issues as before when I originally posted this issue back in May.

I am not a reseller, I own the server. I have checked and doubled checked my settings WHMCS, I have copied over the InterWorx "API Key" and placed it in the "Access Hash" area, this is different terminology being used, so I am assuming it is the same thing, it should be (I learned years ago never to assume anything, my pilot training I guess).

The one thing I am not figuring out how the "Username" and "Password" fields are being used for the InterWorx plugin. I am placing my NodeWorx Admin username and password there, not sure what else to place there unless it wants the SSH root access login to be placed there. This a question I have since ClientExec InterWorx plugin does NOT have that same field for the InterWorx plugin. Maybe some clarification is needed.

When comparing the InterWorx plugin to the ClientExec plugin, which works by the way, using the same API Key (Access Hash?) ClientExec will create a SiteWorx account in InterWorx, WHMCS will not.

Since I have two InterWorx Plugins running on the same domain, and on the same server communicating to the same IW server and one is working flawlessly and the WHMCS isn't, I would have to come to the conclusion there is something wrong with the settings I have in WHMCS.

Any help in getting this figured out would be greatly appreciated.

OK after working with Matt and Paul over at InterWorx this issue has been resolved.

In NodeWorx (Part of the InterWorx Control Panel system, a Admin area you could say), there is a area for Themes. And the default theme is "InterWorx". Well that is exactly the way I copied it over into WHMCS. And a SiteWorx account wouldn't be added to NodeWorx when I told WHMCS to create one.

Found out it was a simple solution, changed the theme name in WHMCS from "InterWorx" to all small caps "interworx" and the SiteWorx Account was created.

****Problem Resolved****

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
So you can not use any theme other than InterWorx?

Sorry for the late reply, its been a while since I viewed this thread. Yes, you can use any of the other themes that come with InterWorx or you can create your own custom theme.

Where did you make this theme name change? I do not see it in the server or product configuration.

Thanks!

I assume you are speaking of the change in WHMCS. In 4.0.2 its go to Setup > Product/Services > select your product that is using your InterWorx server > Module Settings Tab and you will see it right next to Package Name - Theme

Just make sure your theme name is all small caps.

Now if you are speaking of selecting your Theme in NodeWorx (the new 4.0 version) Admin Control panel

Once logged in click on NodeWorx > Themes and then just select the Theme in which you wish to use. And of course remember to use all small caps in WHMCS which ever theme you wish to use.

Edited by R-n-R