A mod for tiered pricing, anyone?

meeven

Does anyone have a mod for WHMCS that will let me apply tiered pricing (with a discount on the basic price for the higher tiers) for a product?

What I mean is this. Let's say I charge $2 per email address per month for spam filtering. And, let's say I have the following tiers:

0-49 users: $ 2.00 per user per month

50-99 users: $1.80 per user per month

100-499 users: $1.60 per user per month

500-999 users: $1.50 per user per month

> 1000 users:$1.00 per user per month

I want users to specify (by typing in) the number of users in a configurable option field and have WHMCS automatically calculate the total price. So, if they typed in 46 users, WHMCS would calculate $92 and so on.

The mod should support all the rest of WHMCS standard features such as monthly/quarterly/half-yearly/annual pricing and so on and support similar pricing for a set of different products within the same product group. That is, if I have spam filtering as a group and I offer services from different suppliers, I should be able to configure all this stuff on a per product basis within the group.

Does such a beast exist or am I asking for the moon?

Curently there isn`t such an addon, though it would be nice. The only option viable for now is the configurable option thing, adding a base price (like 1$), and the configurable being just a selection of x users, afterwards you`d manually change payment details for the client. Another option would be using custom fields, but again, you`d endup changing details.

Well, it wouldn`t be too hard to build a custom order page using forms ( maybe even a small backend to add/remove fields ), I`m just not sure if WHMCS API would allow volatile data ( data that changes ). I tried looking at the API page just now, to check, but it`s redirecting to the wiki ( possible update on the manual ).