Pending Services

bagpiper

I believe I have a similar situation.

I have an order in the pending list, but the account HAS been set up, client and service are both listed as active, and the payment status says complete (and I have verified that the transaction was in fact processed). At this point I'm not sure if I should just hit the red X to delete the order (would there be a repercussion?) or just let it sit there and leave well enough alone.

(I was hoping to note my configuration settings here as well, but for some reason I can't seem to locate the correct area. )

DO NOT DELETE THE ORDER

Just go into the hosting account in WHMCS and change the status from pending

DO NOT DELETE THE ORDER

and in case you missed it

DO NOT DELETE THE ORDER

OK, do not delete, got that (thanks!) but at the risk of sounding foolish, I don't see where to change the status from pending to anything else. When I go to the account, nothing is marked as pending... it is only marked that way in the Manage Orders list and there is no place to change it there. In the account, the customer profile status dropdown says "active" and the products/services status dropdown also says "active"

In the products/services module setting for that account plan I do have "Do not automatically setup this account" selected because I didn't want new orders getting set up without reviewing them first... perhaps I should change that setting to "Automatically create the account when you manually accept a pending order" instead?

Anyway for now I'll assume that leaving that one pending order there won't hurt anything (since it IS active regardless of what that screen says).

OK, do not delete, got that (thanks!)

OK;) I'll say it again if it'll help ...

but at the risk of sounding foolish, I don't see where to change the status from pending to anything else.

on a hosting product it woudl be about eth 6th field down in the right hand column ...

the little drop down list with "pending" in it ;)

you can find it right next to CTRL-F (status)

if that doesnt says its pending then its not - but change it to another status and save then back to active and save

if in serious doubt, just do a query of the tables directly to see which records are "pending"