ExpressionEngine and WHMCS integration

Lesli

...well, on the visual side, anyway. I don't have the databases synched up. I may do that in the future. In the meantime, though...

http://billing.scribehost.com (redirects to the secure server)

If folks want to log in and see how I've customized the templates, go right ahead. I've got a dummy client set up:

login: tlm.dns@gmail.com

password: letmein

Comments and thoughts appreciated.

generic, MACscr, thanks for your comments. MACscr, which browser are you using, and what resolution, please?

Willx, sorry the colors aren't your thing. That's the branding, though, has been for six years (well...some combination of brown and blue).

As above, scrolling on 1440x900 in FF2.

You need to consider that not many people have widescreen monitors yet, also the verticle scroll bar in IE is always there, in Firefox it only appears when necessary. This can push your page content along in FF2 when theres a verticle scroll.

I'm not to keen on the colours either i'm afraid.

The content itself is to plain in my opinion. It's just black and white for most of it, and maybe the odd bit of blue when a table appears.

Sapphire Hosting

At 400 GB of disk space

:shock:

Overall, I think the website gives the impression that "If they cant be bothered with the website, how the heck will they host mine"

The website is an absolute minefield of endless text, bad graphics, images that dont load at all if you select NO on the https pop-up and the whole thing just looks like it was done by a 10yr old.

Like the other member said, it looks like somebody did a poo on my internet...

Here's what I'd do if I were you.

1) re-brand/design the entire website and implement it

2) Check all your spelling and grammer

3) Put your links and essential elements where people can actually see them

Thats just a start...

Hey, I know that sounds really harsh, but you did ask right?

look at your competition....

Sorry dude....

Actually, I was looking for people who saw scrolling, people who saw the notices pop up, and so forth. Also comments on how seamless the integration was or was not. Thanks for the folks who replied with those comments.

I know the design doesn't look like every other hosting site out there, and that's intentional. I get the type of clients I want, my clients are pleased with the documentation and customer service, and we're all good.

Thats the thing, you can test all this yourself for the simple stuff like pop-up's for SSL, scrolling and such like, those are the immediate obvious problems that should be apparent without having to ask others, which is why I guess others have commented more on other items as I suppose they also know that those things are identified at design time, in house.

Sorry mate.

No worries. If that's the biggest misunderstanding that happens this month, it's a good month.

I was seeing scrolling only occasionally (only on some of the billing pages) in MSIE, not at all in Firefox, and not at all in Opera. (I still haven't figured out what causes the scrolling. It has to be the list item width in the righthand column, since the entire layout's CSS-based and flexible.)

For the popups, once I'd "okayed" it in my native browser, I'd switched in a few of the images and references in the CSS - apparently not all, though.

No comments on the integration/flow between site and billing software, so either it's fine or folks didn't notice anything wrong with it.