DirectI help needed

mm1250

Hello All,

I created a DirectI account a few weeks ago as they are running the birthday bash with cheap domains. So far I have been very confused on how DirectI system works, its quite confusing and pissing me off now.

I created my ResellerClub(DirectI) account, deposited $200 and created a "Customer" account with my info in it. I was able to register a bunch of domains fine. Today when I was trying to register a domain I got an error saying "payment partial paid"?? I calculated and I still have about $90 left in my account and DirectI confirmed. It appears that I have to add funds to my "customer" account. Also everytime I register a domain it keeps creating invoices for my customers for $12.95. I don't know why but after talking with DirectI they told me to disable the invoice generation for customer you need to pass the setting in the API.

So, can someone tell me how we can fix this API issue so that invoices are not generated in DirectI system for my customer. Or am I just doing everything wrong?

Well, I talked with DirectI and they said that you can pass that option with the API to not generate an invoice for the domain order. Because it keeps creating invoices within the DirectI control panel for my customer account of $12.95 for every domain.

• 4 weeks later...
So, can someone tell me how we can fix this API issue so that invoices are not generated in DirectI system for my customer. Or am I just doing everything wrong?

Did you figure this one out? I'm finding it rather annoying that I have to go into directi's interface every day and process the invoices rather than let whmcs do the registrations on its own.

You can disable which emails get sent via the DirectI reseller control panel. There might be some emails you can't disable though...you do need to know your account balance after all ;)

//edit

never mind - just noticed the two links below the main e-mail prefs page that bring up a major list of which e-mails the client receives.

I've tried disabling e-mails, but what happens during a transfer? The domain admin will never receive a confirm e-mail.

Wish there was a selection of what e-mails the client received...

One of the "tricks" we did was to artifically add $1000.00 to our Customer Account so that we always have a positive balance for our own customer account. Then we just have to fund our reseller account to allow all orders to be automatically processed.

Regards

One of the "tricks" we did was to artifically add $1000.00 to our Customer Account so that we always have a positive balance for our own customer account. Then we just have to fund our reseller account to allow all orders to be automatically processed.

Regards

Sounds like this would work. I don't know that I fully understand why its generating invoices, but making sure the orders go through automatically is a step in the right direction for sure :) Thanks