Can't login to whm support

xxxacp

I try to login to the support to submit a ticket,(which I did earlier with no problem) and it says that the email is not in the system.

So now I have a problem. I have LinkPoint gateway setup and it is operating just fine. But when I am logged into my whm admin area, linkpoint isn't an option for the payment methods, since linkpoint is my only option, the payment method is blank or undefined...am I going to have a problem when it is time to rebill my clients?

Thanks

• WHMCS CEO

Hi,

You don't have a login for our support system - nobody does. When you need support you just email support@whmcs.com - you can access your ticket using the link provided in the ticket opening confirmation email or when a ticket reply is made.

As for the above issue, the LinkPoint gateway is a subscriptions gateway. When a user orders an automated subscription will be setup. Therefore, when creating invoices you will not be able to use this. The only way users can pay is by subscription which they create when they signup. Your clients will pay you automatically each month once this is setup so no need to worry about rebilling them.

Regards,

Matt