xxxacp
Retired Forum Member-
Posts
33 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Hotfixes
Everything posted by xxxacp
-
First of all you are not correct about what my site was going to be about... I was going to have a site where people could create an account and use an easy auction template creator to create their auction listings and store their images on my server. They would just choose from some predefined templates, or add their own and fill in the blanks then submit.... The next page would show what their auction would look like and then they could copy and paste the html when they listed their item on eBay... I had no intention on doing any SEO stuff to get listed... My sites name was "ListingsOnEbay.com" But the same name could have read,"ListingsOnebay.com" with Onebay being my company name... So because of the different choices in the name, eBay had no right to contact me with their threatening letter... And when I replied to try to explain the name to them, all I got in return was a copy of the first harrassing email. Anyway, I didn't have the time to develope the site so I got rid of the name...
-
its called protecting your company. Ebay is just trying to protect its rep and of course make sure no one is making money off them without giving them a slice of the buy. Pretty reasonable to me. I dissagree... I had registered the name listingsonebay.com and I got a threatening letter from them stating that if I renewed the name, they would sue... If eBay wanted the name, they should have registered it... If I am not allowed to register it, I shouldn't be allowed to purchase it... If I was trying to represent myself as part of eBay, then I can understand the infringement.
-
Hopefuly you will place reference to where the new topic is is this topic so we can find it. Thanks
-
your site validation has failed...
-
Adam, you should go through your copy... you have alot of misspellings...
-
I get a response that the email is undeliverable...
-
Did you submit a trouble ticket? This is the quickest way to get support for your issues.
-
I try to login to the support to submit a ticket,(which I did earlier with no problem) and it says that the email is not in the system. So now I have a problem. I have LinkPoint gateway setup and it is operating just fine. But when I am logged into my whm admin area, linkpoint isn't an option for the payment methods, since linkpoint is my only option, the payment method is blank or undefined...am I going to have a problem when it is time to rebill my clients? Thanks
-
support message sent Thanks If I need to pay you, I will... This is my fault now...
-
Well I really messed up... I was in such a hurry that I backed up the wrong database... Now I have to do a clean install unless you can tell me how to just redo the database? Thanks
-
ok, I will restore the backup and try again... I have been up for about 32 hours and am in a hurry so I guess I missed that.. Thanks
-
Matt, I updated all the files for the upgrade. I tried to update the database via phpmyadmin, but I get the probably too large file error. Now everthing is a mess.. Please help
-
Ok, will do... Thanks
-
Matt, I actually just did that but there are still errors...
-
I updated the configuration.php file with the new key and this is what I get: this is my config file: [[REMOVED]] Thanks
-
Thanks, but this is what is in my .PEM file -----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY----- MIICXAIBAAKBgQDKrj35qipXI2Rrp8sediCv4sVA13CQDYoekLXGcj2uCXiEPBy3 muzLR+YQgVY3yGym8QNWR4oRwb3rV8oAhOVZ2K4HU16bm5xGTLSzJmnR2Y0f72p/ JugmIafOzNjA57vqJsJJLELmyGs15CJ6TQHT87kL63rFRYK3jTIs7pXMawIDAQAB AoGAScSjX/RUVsTV7uzyW9Lo0Lt7yb7gBD45UCihUGoSEv71c0OhvB3SI6a2kLlS VRlImnZMHaIKGa5nXnnkVs4H30bSu9bGdamGFcqrAU218UeRILVbRLXV8STOb+kq 8XKhRly92WY2thFDY9NUJ4/BeJOr5X2CUr9M6HjBmLtLmdECQQDkTzkOJy/hORBg 7sojyCp29p2ebVRbOMjf0wf4pwcyNAiVWgVeRBuHOHAfuc6v2QCXRFgQ/trPGdAT Zbzg9L9JAkEA40NFIFN1uxk9UXm7XlDUBsSRzwqPfGXTei5G95+bnro3V1e8RnRg CcryQYyEjIYebAuDNbjiRxrkj2b1JZzKEwJAFgmnojwaHQ1bDWA/VtDdeHo5oK9A 80U57pD6NgA5a5kmMvRrjDvaxGSoPge7cbHqoq9QKOPQzyjYsuahIr29MQJAK8ec vHJ3fpiJIHXz62Jkxfz+HcVqCMvQ5nudvjwoDXbQDGphYa0vhxNqgcghDLUVjTjW iPXZ2VrL5vgth5ZhswJBAKTcSp9yfPPeGnRMywPFooJqwcvsGXcfOThyiRP9BHAd u2Kvj6SwBkb740vlG8QH2qt9GTVMS7W+7ft/fHEUdBc= -----END RSA PRIVATE KEY----- -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- MIIChDCCAe2gAwIBAgIBADANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQQFADCBhzELMAkGA1UEBhMCVVMx CzAJBgNVBAgTAldJMREwDwYDVQQHEwhLQVVLQVVOQTEfMB0GA1UEChMWU1BFQ0lB TFRZIFdFQiBTRVJWSUNFUzEWMBQGA1UEAxMNS0VMTFkgV0VJRE5FUjEfMB0GCSqG SIb3DQEJARYQeHh4YWNwQHlhaG9vLmNvbTAeFw0wNjA4MTgxNDM2MTBaFw0zNjA4 MTUxNDM2MTBaMIGHMQswCQYDVQQGEwJVUzELMAkGA1UECBMCV0kxETAPBgNVBAcT CEtBVUtBVU5BMR8wHQYDVQQKExZTUEVDSUFMVFkgV0VCIFNFUlZJQ0VTMRYwFAYD VQQDEw1LRUxMWSBXRUlETkVSMR8wHQYJKoZIhvcNAQkBFhB4eHhhY3BAeWFob28u Y29tMIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQDKrj35qipXI2Rrp8sediCv 4sVA13CQDYoekLXGcj2uCXiEPBy3muzLR+YQgVY3yGym8QNWR4oRwb3rV8oAhOVZ 2K4HU16bm5xGTLSzJmnR2Y0f72p/JugmIafOzNjA57vqJsJJLELmyGs15CJ6TQHT 87kL63rFRYK3jTIs7pXMawIDAQABMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBBAUAA4GBAE9p60L3mgL0 3v3q1O1VHxPVxo2JZ0J/6vnCUYGN8tXpB12TyH6YTwFS6RzB+A5I5JAUc/GHO2cL zrGqlghXnz2W4CQ3dOZu3MccguhY3ZtHb/zWaauUrusL7LuvEkkgvvtBAjckuR7D 8efwxcoYEX1YcD7sEFfamEv/j0IY9AOn -----END CERTIFICATE----- I don't think that is it.
-
I need some assistance here. I had the trial version and it has expired... I purchased a license and can see my new details when I am logged into control panel. I can download entire whm files, (but I don't need to, do I? I already have it installed.) I jsut need to update the license key, and I can't find it anywhere. I can see the key and it says it has been reissued, but that is it. I can't download it. Please help as this is very urgent. Thanks
-
Forgot to post that all is working now. Thanks MACscr
-
I would just like to add the following: It doesn't matter if this is an upstart company. If you pay for a product, you should be able to rely on the support for that product. If there ins't enough staff to support the product, then there needs to be. I am wondering, after reading this, wether I should look somewhere else... I am having some issues that need to be resolved, it hasn't been too long, 4 hours or so.. If you really want to know the truth about it, there should be a support response time of 15 minutes. People are relying on this to run their business, and if it is down there is no business... seconds are like minutes, minutes are like hours, hours are like days....etc... My issue is my fault, so I really can't complain. I had a trial version and didn't realize it had expired (I should have been sent an email) I purchased a paid license, logged into my account, I can see where I can download the files, but I already have them installed, I can see my new license key, but I can not for the life of me find where to download the new key so I can upload it to my server. If any of you have any ideas, I would appreciate it. Thanks and good luck
-
Ok I tried what you said and this is what happened: I ran the code but the rpm wget http://centos.cs.ucr.edu/centos/4/apt/i386/RPMS.os/yum-2.4.0-1.centos4.noarch.rpm wasn't there, I had to change it to yum-2.4.2-2.centos4.noarch.rpm root@server1 [/usr/local/src/yum]# rpm -Uvh yum-2.4.2-2.centos4.noarch.rpm warning: yum-2.4.2-2.centos4.noarch.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 443e1821 error: Failed dependencies: python-elementtree is needed by yum-2.4.2-2.centos4.noarch python-sqlite is needed by yum-2.4.2-2.centos4.noarch urlgrabber is needed by yum-2.4.2-2.centos4.noarch yumconf is needed by yum-2.4.2-2.centos4.noarch root@server1 [/usr/local/src/yum]# I am assuming that there are alot more things that need to be installed... Can you still help, I thank you and can pay for your services. Oh and it is version 4
-
Sorry about the misunderstanding... I went through the process after following the link you gave me, uploaded files via ssh, only to find out that I am running Redhat Enterprise... Sorry about that and I do appreciate your help, could you point me in the right direction now... Thanks
-
My host will not do anything, I guess I unknowingly leased an unmanaged dedicated server... I don't think it is hard to "step me through anything" I am pretty resourceful and I do know how to follow directions. All you did was reply to my post with yum install php-gd and that did nothing... That isn't walking me through anything, I don't know much about ssh and the server backend, but I can follow instructions. I appreciate all the help people are willing to give, but please do not jump to conclusions with my abilities.... Thanks Actually this is what you replied with, "yum is so much easier =P" Then you followed with "I don't know why you didn't do what I suggested" How is that direction?
-
Fendora
-
It is linux, not windows...Do you need to know more?
