images in description and addons

It seems silly I never did this before. I heard somebody mention it in a thread aroudn here and I tried it a bit myself tonight.

It really adds a nice and stylish new dimension to the checkout process.

You can use HTML in the description areas for your products, as well as the addon areas without digging into the templates.

You may already know this, but I didn't and it may come in helpful for somebody.

I attached a screenshot of my implementation.

This is the URL for those who want to see it live. (if you click "buy now" you will be able to see the images in the addons as well.

https://columbusgeek.com/billing/cart.php

html_description.jpg

That looks very nice, but you might want to load your files by reference and not by their full URI.

If you load by full URI it will give you a certificate error saying that the entire page is not secure which might scare off some people, and if they click no then the page looks horrible.

Just a piece of advice, other than that it looks great.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi guys, I checked the links for your site where you have implimented the cart module for other stuff apart from domain names and hosting. I have a site that is in joomla and I need to use the cart part of WHCMS. My problem is that I copy the link an order now button on the page generated by joomla but its redirected to other options where you have to filter through other items like hosting, domain reg etc. Is there a way of hooking up an order button to its corresponding checkout point in this?