Domain ordered without hosting being setup

redham

Hello,

I have a problem with FRAUD orders. Even though I have WHMCS setup so that a account isn't automatically setup the "Free Domain" is ordered from my eNom account as soon as WHMCS see a payment from Paypal. Often these payments are FRAUDULENT so I have the "Do not automatically setup this account" option selected in WHMCS.

Is there a way to hold the order for the "Free Domain" that comes with a hosting package until I manually setup the account?

Thanks for any help

Use a fraud prevention service? We've found Varilogix FraudCall most effective.

Yea, I think I'm going to do that. Paypal is getting so bad it's costing me too much time that I need for other things.

How about a merchant account that has fraud protection included? Anybody know of a good one?

If you get any merchant account and have 3Dsecure enabled (Mastercard securecode & verified by visa) then there is no liability to the merchant in fraudulant circumstances and so if a payment goes through, you can have domain registration automated as the bank will not take the money back in the event of it being fraudulent due to the cardholder having to enter their password as part of the payment process.