I got myself a new iPhone

Hello,

Iphone is a great device.

I have one too. Just wish it was 3g.

Anyway, i have a problem with iphone + whmcs and maybe someone here know how to solve the problem.

When i reply a ticket from my iphone all special characters ( áíúõ etc ) get messed up. Do you know how to solve this problem?

Thanks,

Fernando.

No idea.

however, can highly recommend the mobile edition of WHMCS. lots less bandwidth. Any there's very little you can't do on the fly.

i have 3g, so i couldn't tell you the speed diff, but it would have to a shipload.

iPhone isn't that great really. It's great looking bit of kit with a fluid stunning user interface but it's a brick of a phone that's missing vitally core features we need on mobile phones like MMS and bluetooth.

The iPhone camera is pants poor. Can't MMS pics to mates. 2mb sucks.

Safari sometimes sucks, freaky things happening every so often will annoy you in time.

Oh look it's crashed again.

It sometimes takes it up to a minute to open a text message if there's a lot of dialogue going in the 'thead' and you can't forward SMS which is a bummer.

A mapping application without location awareness is no use. Well it's useful but only in a chocolate fireguard kind of way.

GPRS sucks on any phone so a fully featured browser on the world's slowest and most pants net connection is futile when the connection takes two days to load anything - anything not including flash.....

Get the installer app for your phone it will let you run third party applications which go so far to make up the shortcomings of the iphone.

N95 is a better bit of kit and I'm looking forward to the N96 which will be even better at breaking through the Steve Jobbs reality distortion field.

Internet browsing on my iPhone is fast enough for me, yes it would be better if it did not use edge, but so far its ok.

I personally have had no problems with it, yes there are a few things that can be improved, but that goes for any phone out there.

So far its the best phone I've ever had, and in my opinion beats the nokia n95. As for the camera it does not bother me, as I use it as a phone not a camera

• 3 weeks later...

I looked at the iPhone for the first time yesterday (dropped my Nokia one too many times and the flip top hinge finally broke on one side!). I was pretty impressed and am more than likely going to get the phone in the next few days.

Do any of you use WHMCS Mobile Edition, or do I really need it on an iPhone? I suppose I'll see soon enough and the one time price for the mobile edition isn't going to break me :) just thought I'd get some input on it.

What I am wondering though is if any of you use ssh on your iPhone? That is the one thing that keeps me tied to the office... I like to be a little pro-active and keep tabs on the servers preventing the support tickets from rolling in in the first place ;)

Do any of you use WHMCS Mobile Edition, or do I really need it on an iPhone? I suppose I'll see soon enough and the one time price for the mobile edition isn't going to break me :) just thought I'd get some input on it.

Before purchasing the license, just go to http://demo.whmcs.com/mobile on your phone to get an idea of what it is like!

Works lovely on the N95 (8gb), especially with WIFI- great for around the house or office, and even the occasional Starbucks!

Good luck

Ben