WHMCSwiki.com - Need Admins and Contributors

Brett

• WHMCS CEO

Following a discussion with Brett we have decided to move it over to http://wiki.whmcs.com/ and have it as an official WIKI for WHMCS. Hopefully it can become a very useful resource for users with all the information they need in order to fully utilise WHMCS but without all the contradictions and outdated information that the forums contain.

Matt

Following a discussion with Brett we have decided to move it over to http://wiki.whmcs.com/ and have it as an official WIKI for WHMCS. Hopefully it can become a very useful resource for users with all the information they need in order to fully utilise WHMCS but without all the contradictions and outdated information that the forums contain.

Matt

:D I look forward to seeing it's progress!

• WHMCS CEO

Anyone who is willing to help, please do. The idea is to get it filled with as many useful guides and tips on how to use and customise WHMCS as possible, thereby reducing the amount of tickets we get and increasing development time the three of us have to continue improving WHMCS! :)

So any step by step guides you can add, or helpful hints and tips or clearly written up customisations/addons/contributions/etc... are great! It will indeed be linked to from the main site - just needs some more articles finishing yet and customisation!

Thanks to all those who have added something so far and all those that will do so...

Matt

Right! I think the big things for right now are getting the manual, and the user contributions into the wiki. It is very simple to add and edit things, because anyone can do this. If you need help with formatting, then this is a great place to get started - http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Formatting

If anyone needs help with this, then please feel free to ask.

I'd suggest changing the contributions link at the bottom of the page - it'd be easier to use categories.

I.E. Use [[:Category:Contributions]], [[:Category:Admin-side Contributions]] and [[:Category:User-side Contributions]]

That way pages can be easily automatically categorised by linking to the appropriate categories.

Can i also propose a "customer section" (end-user guide?), which includes some tips and steps for the end user.

Until i added some tooltips on the fields, as well as a set of flash tutorials, i was getting constant questions from people about what to put where.

not everyone will have done this.

This is looking great. Thanks to all those contributing.

If there's anything I know about WHMCS that's not already in here (I doubt it, I'm still learning myself!) I will have to start learning how to use a Wiki and contribute it.

Once again, thanks for everyone's had work :)