Blank space in domain TLD causes server setup error etc

Si

Hi,

I've had a few people order up and complete checkout yet their server setup has failed. When I check the order there is a character space added in before the TLD extension making the domain name invalid.

I'm not sure how it is being caused but I'm 99% certain it is a user input error, but I would have expected the system to pick this up. ?

Thanks

Si

OK, found the error, and I believe it's in the adddomain.tpl file, but not sure how to fix it.

When you select 'I will update my nameservers' and put your mouse in the TLD box, the cursor doesn't land on the first character space, but on the 2nd character space, leaving the space.

I understand this may be my own template error, but can anyone advise what line I need to look at to fix this please?

thanks

Si

Thanks chickendippers. I found this about an hour after making my post and came back to post it up on the thread but couldn't find it. I thought it had been deleted. :-(

Posted it in the bugs forum, and now see it is in the tech forum. :-)

Cheers for that anyway. At least I now know it wasn't something completely stupid that I'd done when editing my templates, as is usually par for the course.

Si