Final site!

Serenade

Thats because he or his "web designer" used a template.

Wow, obviously the flash version was made by me. And there's nothing wrong with using a template. The "WEB DESIGNER" is working on the template (non flash) but he's making some edits to the site as well. What is this; pick on noobs day?

Is this yours too? http://hostandsoft.com/

And no, it doesn't look anything like mine. Look at their domain page... Comic Sans MS? Sponsored by google? Like seriously, it's one of the worst sites I've seen. Now if all you're going to do try to be smart and ask questions which the answer is obvious, pack up your little crayons, and leave this thread.

Wow, obviously the flash version was made by me. And there's nothing wrong with using a template. The "WEB DESIGNER" is working on the template (non flash) but he's making some edits to the site as well. What is this; pick on noobs day?

Is this yours too? http://hostandsoft.com/

And no, it doesn't look anything like mine. Look at their domain page... Comic Sans MS? Sponsored by google? Like seriously, it's one of the worst sites I've seen. Now if all you're going to do try to be smart and ask questions which the answer is obvious, pack up your little crayons, and leave this thread.

Rofl, i wasnt picking on you. I was just giving the answer to whoever stated they looked a like. The look is nice, the flash is not.

If your not wanting any criticism, dont post on the internet (especially in a forum topic designed for site feedback).

Yeah, I've gone over the fact that I'm making the non flash version right now. No offence taken.

You also kept trying to act like your site was original, when in reality, you were just editing a template and even on the "new" version, you were just editing the "none flash version" of your templatemonster package.

Also, that other site is 99% the same as yours, so when your saying its awful, your talking about your own version as well.

My advice is to just take our comments with a grain of salt. People tend to be a bit over critical when someone is trying to "showcase" a design. Which is actually valid IMHO.

Wow, obviously the flash version was made by me.

of course you made it

http://www.templatemonster.com/flash-templates/13666.html

And no, it doesn't look anything like mine. Look at their domain page... Comic Sans MS? Sponsored by google? Like seriously, it's one of the worst sites I've seen. Now if all you're going to do try to be smart and ask questions which the answer is obvious, pack up your little crayons, and leave this thread

No ,it doesn't looks like yours at all , there prices are in Rupees and yours are in US Dollars.:roll:

Why don't you quote the entire sentence, instead of trying to me look like a jerk. If you PROPERLY look at what I said: "Wow, obviously the flash version was made by me. And there's nothing wrong with using a template.". By "made by me" I said that as in, I EDITED the template. I said this because he was saying my designer did it.

This is really turning out to be a big fuss of an argument when all intentions were good.

Why don't you quote the entire sentence, instead of trying to me look like a jerk. If you PROPERLY look at what I said: "Wow, obviously the flash version was made by me. And there's nothing wrong with using a template.". By "made by me" I said that as in, I EDITED the template. I said this because he was saying my designer did it.

This is really turning out to be a big fuss of an argument when all intentions were good.

*runs to the shop for popcorn*

why are you taking these comments so seriously? heh, bloody hell, calm down 'luv.

Did you mean to say "Wow, obviously the flash version wasn't made by me.

Hey Serenade, it's all cool so don't worry about it too much. Some of us were having a little laugh is all ;) Sometimes it's a little tough hearing the feedback and criticism firsthand, but at least you were brave enough to post a link. Good luck with the site.

Nah, I'm going to be posting my non flash version. I'm pretty sure people understand that by "made" I meant "edited". If not, I'll pay them to go see a psychiatrist. :)

Be back in a while.

That's a very generous offer you are making there, which i'd be happy to take you up on.

My pscyh bill are getting away from me a bit. In fact, i think i am his only patient. ;)