Final site!

Serenade

Ugh, flash :| Seriously, it's not cool to use flash for a hosting company. Maybe if this was 2000, it would've been hella awesome. Now it's annoying, redundant, and inconvenient. That and you won't get any SEO advantages, and hell, people can't link to a specific part of your site if they wanted to show someone else.

GET. RID. OF. THE. FLASH.

So, your main page gives absolutely no important information for someone as a first time viewer. I see a stupid flash banner with a lizard that has nothing to do with hosting. This is where I close your site out and keep looking at other sites.

You need to have something on the front that shows what you offer, what you provide to your clients. Hell, just something that tells me that I should keep looking around and not go to another host.

sorry but ditch the flash, i agree with Jordan on this, a little flash on the header might just be acceptable for a hosting site, personally i hate flash, eats up b/w and most of the time when im working on the pc or laptop i have itunes going to keep me focused, and i really hate it when i load a site with flash and the naff music that comes along with it.

Other than that little rant the site is nice, but please drop the flash, xhtml, css is the way to go, seriously

The new windows are a pain, having to load the flash on page reload is a pain, not having decent navigation is a pain and search engine spiders not being able to read your site content is a nightmare that will keep you wondering why there's no organic traffic coming in.

It's beautiful flash and I can see the time that it took but the usability of it has room for improvement and the search engine spiderability of the site needs serious attention if you're hoping to pick up organic traffic on something other than people searching for your domain name alone.

I really love the menu at the bottom the background, the text just looks funky, style-wise it's a pretty hot property but it would be better suited to XHTML, CSS and some funky javascript with the flash minimized to optimize the usability of the site.

Other than that the WHMCS is pretty standard WHMCS with a dash of lime.

Yeah, I didn't really like the flash site in the first place. I started to see all the inconveniences and navigation issues. No worries though, I have someone making the entire site in html. And no, hostandsoft.com is not mine. And I'm glad too, that site looks terrible.

I have a web designer starting something from scratch. I have about 4 unused good domain names I'll put up.

Guys, don't be so harsh about the flash, or if you do, say why. ;)

Personally I hate flash too, but only because it does zero for your SEO.

but i do like what you've dont with it.

only (worthwhile) perspective I can add is that you have a mis-matched set of fonts on your About us & Domain pages.

You use times new roman (which is way too small), for your bulleted fetaures, whilst all the rest of your fonts are arial, verdana et al.

take my comments with a grain of salt, but consider them if you are tweaking.

Overall, a good effort.

Cheers

Well flash is not the best way to go, but Google and Yahoo are both parsing flash now, so they will rate it, but not what you want it to be. You can do a lot better without it and the user will not have the extra load time as well.

I could be wrong, but if i remember right, the flash has to be created in a certain fashion for that to even work. I dont think it can index all flash.