Move the Download Area?

rmesa4748

Yes, hits is possible. Details can be found in the manual.

Matt

Matt,

What does hits mean? How does this apply to moving the directory behind the Client's Area.

Lastly how come I can not find my article in the forums? Everytime I post it doesn't get posted, moved, and or ignored. Am I doing something wrong.

Robert:?:

It was a typo, I am sure.

As for what you are seeking, there are items in the manual that describe making items only downloadable as logged in. If you want to hide the d'loads icon and contents unless logged in you will need to do so in the appropriate .tpl files with an if statement.

What does hits mean? How does this apply to moving the directory behind the Client's Area.
Yup, it's a typo. Should have been "this".
Lastly how come I can not find my article in the forums? Everytime I post it doesn't get posted, moved, and or ignored. Am I doing something wrong.

What article? You've had 5 posts that I could find; 2 in this thread, two in a thread about "Captcha", and one regarding "membership service".

What's missing?

Yup, it's a typo. Should have been "this".

What article? You've had 5 posts that I could find; 2 in this thread, two in a thread about "Captcha", and one regarding "membership service".

What's missing?

Bear,

Thanks for the feedback. I will look again in the manual. As for the TYPO... fair enough, I do this alot :-P.

As for the threads. "Captcha" is the only one I found as well... I posted at least 5 different thread topics. No response so I submitted a support ticket. The only way I find them is to follow your links in my email. I like forums, but what ever works for you guys, works for me. Just curious.

Thanks Again,

Robert