A few issues

MikeDVB

Ok I'm going to be as detailed as possible.

Issue 1

I have the order system to use "Boxes" and have customized my templates for this particular ordering system. I happen to like the Boxes order system very much.

If the client starts with a hosting package and then chooses a domain it works perfectly as intended.

If the client starts by choosing a domain with the domain checker, it goes to cart.php instead of using the boxes order system (order.php). It then uses a totally different ordering system, that 1. I have not customized 2. tends to confuse my customer and 3. I do not like. I do not see any way to disable/change this functionality.

Issue 2

When a customer orders a yearly hosting plan and a domain, on the "Shopping Cart" (mentioned above) the last page where it shows the hosting details and cost and the domain details and cost. It said $40.00 first payment and then $40.00/year after that. But the paypal subscription that is made is $40.00 for the first payment and then $25.00/year after that (so it's not including the domain in the paypal subscription at $15.00) but it's listing it as included on the shopping cart summary which is a little misleading.

Issue 3

The customer is able to add the same domain to an order more than once.

Issue 4

When the client logs into the Client Area

It lists My Details, My Hosting Packages, My Products & Services, ETC...

Under My Hosting Packages it lists their hosting packages and whatnot and lets them change their hosting package details such as the passwords...

If they click on My Products & Services it says "No Hosting Accounts Setup"

Not only does this make the customer think that something has happened with their hosting plan, but it tends to lead to an angry e-mail/phone call... What is the "My Products & Services" used for, why are there two sections that are supposed to display the same information?

Yea, I have noticed 3.6 is kinda buggier than the previous few releases. However, many new features have been added as well.

I think the cart should be a selecteable order system in the admin area just like the others (single order page, boxes, default) there should be a fourth called cart.

• WHMCS CEO

#1 - There is currently no way to use the domain checker with the legacy order form. One of the upcoming updates will see the removal of the legacy order.php file and all the templates for the legacy order form will be upgraded to work with the cart system so to the user there will be no difference and it will continue to be single product only. So then all orders will go through that with switchable templates.

#2 - Domains are not included in subscriptions - the subscription is only setup for the first product/service on the invoice

#3 - Already reported and will be modified to prevent it for the next update

#4 - My Hosting Packages is for hosting packages (shared, reseller, servers) & My Products & Services is for anything else (other product types). Commonly the other products & services would be SSL certificates, web design services, etc...

Matt

#4 - My Hosting Packages is for hosting packages (shared, reseller, servers) & My Products & Services is for anything else (other product types). Commonly the other products & services would be SSL certificates, web design services, etc...

So it shouldn't therefore say ""No Hosting Accounts Setup"

It should perhaps say "No Additional Products/Services Setup"

For Issue #2, I am just saying that perhaps it can be detailed a bit better on the order form/shopping cart so that the customer understands it better. The only reason I pointed it out was because I had a pair of customers point it out to me.

For Issue #1, I guess I'll have to deal with this until this is updated, any kind of ETA, is it going to be the next Major release, or maybe an incremental update to 3.6?