Hi upon reviewing the prices of the TLD that I offer I came to realize that I only get a $0.60 USD profit for each .com renewal and registration. I would like to increase at least to $40 USD to have a healthy profit, but I am worried that this price would be too high in comparison to other competitors. I would like to have an estimate of the proper price for the following TLD's: .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info and .tax
Question
GerardoRomeroGuzman
Hi upon reviewing the prices of the TLD that I offer I came to realize that I only get a $0.60 USD profit for each .com renewal and registration. I would like to increase at least to $40 USD to have a healthy profit, but I am worried that this price would be too high in comparison to other competitors. I would like to have an estimate of the proper price for the following TLD's: .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info and .tax
Link to comment
Share on other sites
10 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.