Suspend Domain Access

Arhineus

I've been looking for a way to do this, but haven't figured one out yet.

Is there a way to suspend a clients access to manage their domain? For instance, I have a client who's past due, and they have modified their name servers since their hosting account was suspended. I'd like to change the settings back, but make it so they can't go into their account to change it back.

Wait... so their hosting is expired and you're wanting to prevent them from updating THEIR domain?

I'm assuming this is a free domain you provide to them or something... I know if I signed up for hosting somewhere and registered a domain I would be pretty mad if they kept me from updating my domain after my hosting was suspended... But that's looking at it from the client side.

I'm just curious about this, because I never thought about it, and it could be something I come up against in the future.

This particular client, has a good sized invoice that is well past due, and has continually ignored all communications sent to them, despite the fact that they have logged into their account several time since the invoice became past due.

In cases such as this, our TOS state that the entire account is suspended, which in this case includes their domains.