automatic direti domain registration

borzoid

I've set up a directi account. funded it, added funds to the client account I set up in the reseller cp.

In whmcs I set up directi with the parent id, customer id and log in details. I set the domain pricing details to use directi.

I tried placing a test order (not in demo mode), free domain registration and nothing happened. The invoice appears in the customer information but that's it.

I've been through the forums and read a post from over a year ago that said if the domain registration is free then I have to manually go to the directi reseller cp and set it up. Is this true or am I doing something wrong.

i don't see there's any FREE domain at directi.

if you have set domain pricing to "0" in whmcs then the order would fail, cause directi would not let your customer register a domain for free when there's a pricing slab controlling the pricing for the customer you created.

OK - found out what I was doing wrong. I was setting the domain to active but not "creating" or "registering" it in the admin panel. For some reason I was thinking it would automatically go to DirectI.

First domain registered and site set up...all seems to be going well.