My integration

borzoid

Hi, I'm in the process of customizing whmcs to match my website. I'm not completely happy with it and usually have a hard time accepting that my own sites ever look good. So please take a look and offer suggestions for changes that may be needed. I don't want to go too far from the portal template as it is very straight forward and my customer base will not be tech oriented at all.

One think I wanted a suggestion on was the light blue boxes (client login etc..) Would a contrasting, completely different color be called for or should I stay with the blue/green theme.

Here's the link: http://www.inpedigree.com/support/

I also wanted to ask about how much space to offer (can you tell I'm new to this?). My customers sites will be image heavy but most will never submit to search engines and traffic will come from forum posts, news lists and personal friends they notify.

Thanks for your input.

Thanks everyone!!! Been a labor of love from beginning to end.

Found the alignment issue and fixed. I agree about the blue sidebar buttons. I came up with those when integrating WHMCS and will redo the main pages to match.

dotcomUNDERGROUND - couldn't find any icons that really matched the site so made these myself. Still need to do the tiny icons in the client area (logged in) but I think those can hold off until I get things moving.

Baja - Yes...definitely a niche market. I show and breed dogs myself and know some of the specifics needed for the market. The biggy is the pedigrees which right now everyone has to buy in html format from AKC or they have to code themselves. Unfortunately if you don't know html and css you can't do much with either method. I hope to market this to "every" kind of animal breeder. I even know someone who breeds pedigreed fancy rats that could use it.

ask21900 - yeah I think space may become an issue..folks get crazy with pics of their animals. This will also be storing pics and thumbnails for every animal in the pedigrees which could run into thousands on one site. We'll be watching that closely and adjusting as necessary.

Still tweaking things such as email templates (anyone have some good ones?) but I think everything is up and running now and the first test site came up nicely.

As software integration and customization goes this has been much less painful then some other software I've used. Kudos WHMCS

Still working on those generic...the final tweaks on my application are being loaded today (crossing fingers) then I can put up some accurate screenshots. Although I already have a few sites up with this I may remove the members site link until there are more.