Support Ticket Names

When viewing a ticket from a non-customer, there is just a red x in the left box, but the email address, and no block email dialog is missing.

...or at least it looked totally different in 3.5.1.

Note, already downloaded and applied the supporttickets.zip from the thread in the forums, still not working 100%.

Perhaps best to open a ticket rather than post here?

Actually I wish more people did both. That way others can see if there is a problem that they may be experiencing or should look for along with notifying support for help. 8)

Actually this is happening to me too, but its not just limited to non-customers, it is happening to 'some' clients tickets.

Most appear ok and as normal, but I have one particular customer who has sent me several tickets since the 3.6 upgrade and all of his tickets are missing his name. Red X and the word 'client' is all that appears.

I'm waiting on a reply from him. I'm trying to find out how he is sending me the tickets, ie via a particular browser, or email client.

Will update as soon as I know.

It does appear to be a problem though in 3.6 which I wouldn't know about if I didn't have this particular customer submitting tickets at this time. It may appear ok to others at present, but may appear later.

Si