Calling Database experts!!! :-)

Si

Hi,

Could some one of you db experts tell me how to do this please:

I want to run a query on my DB that checks each clients record for the Worldpay Futurepay Agreement ID and for those that it finds with a Futurepay ID, it makes all of their accounts have a payment method of Worldpay Futurepay.

REASON:

I have customers that sign up to Worldpay futurepay and I need their previously set up accounts to be moved to this payment method as well. Otherwise, they end up 'thinking't their invoices are going to be paid, when they aren't as they are raised with another payment method.

(Hope this makes sense).

Si

well if you dont have too many to do it by hand and if those are specific and separate payment methods, go to CLIENTS => VIEW ALL SERVICES => then use the SEARCH / FILTER and filter by payment method. then you can go into each account listed and update it.

Hi,

Well, there are too many to do by hand and the problem with the above is that the filter isn't the payment method, but the manually added client field of the futurepay ID being existent and positive on their accounts.

Si