hi everyone

Is there a successful way to import existing domains I bought from another hosting provider into my existing WHMCS. 

Import via sql does not help. Domains are not syncronized. We have properly configured the domain name registrar in our whmcs, all commands are working properly (module log confirms). But there are still problems with the domain name. And not synchronized with the registrant.

@Dmitry KostiukHow many domains do you have to add? You could create orders for them and uncheck the box to generate invoice, send order email, etc. Then, they're in the system under each client and you can verify that the right module is selected. Then, as long as your cron job is working properly, the registrar module will sync all of them up to the proper renewal date.

2 hours ago, Dmitry Kostiuk said:

593 domains )

But I create one for test, as you say. Module log confirm me that it's ok. But on admin area I have an error 

Registrar Error
Error, service temporary unavailable

Even after domain sync task was finished this domain is still not working properly.

Which registrar are these domains registered through? Who is your main registrar or choice (that you use for all of your other clients)? Are all of the access credentials correctly entered in WHMCS admin area for each of the registrar modules?

the registrar is UkrNames , our local market. And yes all credentials are correct, module log return me the right info about domains. But the error present in admin area only. 

in activity log for these domains I see the following error. 

Domain Sync Error. Domain: 'naviline.net', registrar: 'ukrnames'

that's all how I can debug this, I don't know.