Utilities --> WHM Connect --> cPanel Server - unable to log in with latest Firefox

Running WHMCS 8.10.   Firefox just updated last night.

Now when I navigate to Utilities --> WHM Connect --> click on one of my cPanel servers, Firefox delivers the message:

Firefox Can’t Open This Page

To protect your security, cpanel6.qwikhost.com will not allow Firefox to display the page if another site has embedded it. To see this page, you need to open it in a new window.

If I  click Learn More I'm directed to this article -- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/xframe-neterror-page

Something is going to need to be done with WHMCS Connect to allow us to access servers with one-click like we used to be able to.   I get that this was a recent Firefox change, but it'll likely end up being a change in other browsers down the road I would guess.

On 6/15/2024 at 7:17 AM, mtindor said:

To protect your security, cpanel6.qwikhost.com will not allow Firefox to display the page if another site has embedded it. To see this page, you need to open it in a new window.

If I  click Learn More I'm directed to this article -- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/xframe-neterror-page

This is not a WHMCS-related issue or even a Firefox issue.

This actually can be easily fixed by configuring the appropriate CSP values for 'cpanel6.qwikhost.com'. In this specific case, you will want to be sure that the 'frame-ancestors' values allow your WHMCS host.

Once this is set, you'll not receive any such errors.

Edited by RadWebHosting