Purchased BlueCheap Host WHMCS Theme - Need Help

I purchased this theme BlueCheap Host WHMCS Theme from redcheap and it doesn't seem to work properly on my Hosting server. I wanted to 

see if someone knows what are the requirements my server needs to have so that it works as it should. I have root access to the WHM in case if 

its a module i dont know about. I asked in a support ticket in the RedCheap site and they don't seem to know either.

404 - Page Not Found - FastLane Servers it works perfectly on my other hosting account that i don't have access to root but in my VPS that I do have access 

it doesn't. If someone knows the requirements for it to work please help me out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • WHMCS Technical Analyst II

Hi @FastLane,

Most template vendors will include a readme file or an installation guide that you can follow to configure the template. I don't believe server requirements are an issue here. As long as WHMCS is installed and configured properly, you should be good to go.

When you say it's not working properly, what exactly is not working?

Sam