Hook.php(2728): implode() preventing completion of cronjob

I am having an issue with BX preventing my cronjobs from completing. The broken stack is...

Invoices
  4/34 [▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]  11% 6 secs/51 secs 56.5 MiB[WHMCS Application] ERROR: TypeError: implode(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, string given in /whmcs/clientarea/modules/addons/BillingExtension/core/BillingExtension_Admin/Hook.php:2728 Stack trace: #0 /whmcs/clientarea/modules/addons/BillingExtension/core/BillingExtension_Admin/Hook.php(2728): implode() #1 /whmcs/clientarea/modules/addons/BillingExtension/core/BillingExtension_Admin/Hook.php(4887): BillingExtension\BillingExtension_Admin\Hook->InvoiceSuppressionAdminNotification() #2 /whmcs/clientarea/modules/addons/BillingExtension/hooks.php(667): BillingExtension\BillingExtension_Admin\Hook->InvoiceSuppression() #3 [internal function]: BillingExtension_InvoicePaid() #4 /whmcs/clientarea/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Hook/Manager.php(0): call_user_func() #5 /whmcs/clientarea/vendor/illuminate/support/Facades/Facade.php(261): WHMCS\Hook\Manager->run() #6 /whmcs/clientarea/includes/functions.php(0): Illuminate\Support\Facades\Facade::__callStatic() #7 /whmcs/clientarea/includes/invoicefunctions.php(0): run_hook() #8 /whmcs/clientarea/includes/processinvoices.php(0): processPaidInvoice() #9 /whmcs/clientarea/includes/processinvoices.php(0): createInvoicesProcess() #10 /whmcs/clientarea/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Cron/Task/CreateInvoices.php(0): createInvoices() #11 [internal function]: WHMCS\Cron\Task\CreateInvoices->__invoke() #12 /whmcs/clientarea/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Scheduling/Task/AbstractTask.php(0): call_user_func_array() #13 /whmcs/clientarea/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Scheduling/Task/AbstractTask.php(0): WHMCS\Scheduling\Task\AbstractTask->execute() #14 /whmcs/clientarea/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Cron/Console/Command/AbstractCronCommand.php(0): WHMCS\Scheduling\Task\AbstractTask->run() #15 /whmcs/clientarea/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Cron/Console/Command/AbstractCronCommand.php(0): WHMCS\Cron\Console\Command\AbstractCronCommand->executeCollection() #16 /whmcs/clientarea/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(298): WHMCS\Cron\Console\Command\AbstractCronCommand->execute() #17 /whmcs/clientarea/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(1028): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run() #18 /whmcs/clientarea/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(299): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand() #19 /whmcs/clientarea/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(171): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() #20 /whmcs_crons/cron.php(0): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() #21 {main} {"exception":"[object] (TypeError(code: 0): implode(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, string given at /whmcs/clientarea/modules/addons/BillingExtension/core/BillingExtension_Admin/Hook.php:2728)"} []
TypeError: implode(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, string given in /whmcs/clientarea/modules/addons/BillingExtension/core/BillingExtension_Admin/Hook.php:2728

#0 /whmcs/clientarea/modules/addons/BillingExtension/core/BillingExtension_Admin/Hook.php(2728): implode()
#1 /whmcs/clientarea/modules/addons/BillingExtension/core/BillingExtension_Admin/Hook.php(4887): BillingExtension\BillingExtension_Admin\Hook->InvoiceSuppressionAdminNotification()
#2 /whmcs/clientarea/modules/addons/BillingExtension/hooks.php(667): BillingExtension\BillingExtension_Admin\Hook->InvoiceSuppression()
#3 [internal function]: BillingExtension_InvoicePaid()
#4 /whmcs/clientarea/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Hook/Manager.php(0): call_user_func()
#5 /whmcs/clientarea/vendor/illuminate/support/Facades/Facade.php(261): WHMCS\Hook\Manager->run()
#6 /whmcs/clientarea/includes/functions.php(0): Illuminate\Support\Facades\Facade::__callStatic()
#7 /whmcs/clientarea/includes/invoicefunctions.php(0): run_hook()
#8 /whmcs/clientarea/includes/processinvoices.php(0): processPaidInvoice()
#9 /whmcs/clientarea/includes/processinvoices.php(0): createInvoicesProcess()
#10 /whmcs/clientarea/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Cron/Task/CreateInvoices.php(0): createInvoices()
#11 [internal function]: WHMCS\Cron\Task\CreateInvoices->__invoke()
#12 /whmcs/clientarea/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Scheduling/Task/AbstractTask.php(0): call_user_func_array()
#13 /whmcs/clientarea/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Scheduling/Task/AbstractTask.php(0): WHMCS\Scheduling\Task\AbstractTask->execute()
#14 /whmcs/clientarea/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Cron/Console/Command/AbstractCronCommand.php(0): WHMCS\Scheduling\Task\AbstractTask->run()
#15 /whmcs/clientarea/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Cron/Console/Command/AbstractCronCommand.php(0): WHMCS\Cron\Console\Command\AbstractCronCommand->executeCollection()
#16 /whmcs/clientarea/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(298): WHMCS\Cron\Console\Command\AbstractCronCommand->execute()
#17 /whmcs/clientarea/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(1028): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run()
#18 /whmcs/clientarea/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(299): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand()
#19 /whmcs/clientarea/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(171): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun()
#20 /whmcs_crons/cron.php(0): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run()

With no access to the code, I can't really take it any further than that! Not sure what this community will do as there is no one with access to the source code but support, and the won't help without paying a premium. I just installed the product and have issues within days of installation. Feeling like I have robbed! Any ideas???

I am also getting the following "Error". Apparently I need to "upgrade" to newer version that is a lower revision. Tried to download the "latest" version and still get this error!???

image.png.746e2d9dad1df0a12c38a841d55350a7.png

Furthermore, I am getting the following Error, which I am not sure may be contributing to the broken array...

image.png.ac883f24851c5c716cec8dd3abc8ada1.png

WHMCS Environment:

WHMCS 8.8.0
PHP Version 8.1.27
Zend Engine v4.1.27, Copyright (c) Zend Technologies
    with the ionCube PHP Loader v13.0.2, Copyright (c) 2002-2023, by ionCube Ltd.
    with Zend OPcache v8.1.27, Copyright (c), by Zend Technologies

• 2 weeks later...

Furthermore, I am getting the following Error, which I am not sure may be contributing to the broken array...

image.png.ac883f24851c5c716cec8dd3abc8ada1.png

Having the same issue, did you figure out what is causing it?