Product Price Change per Customer

bookandhost

If i want to put a price for a specific customer other than the price i have given at the time of selling, like for example i am selling a domain name for $ 7.99 and to my known client i want to bill him $ 7.5, and that should be recurring fashion, like first bill itself should go to him on 7.5$ and hence forth on the same price, how can i do it, can anyone help me, other than promotion system, as i am not sure of how many clients would and what price will be given, can i customize price, so its easy for me to give own pricing and own date.

In the domain section of your customer in the Admin area, you have an Inital Price and a Reoccuring Price, just set the reoccuring price in there.

But that would only work after an order has been placed. I read this as meaning that bookandhost wanted to charge non-customers one price and existing customers a different price (a good plan to help keep customers IMHO)

I have been trying on this since 3 days and still i am not satisfied with this, i have even updated Matt several times, i am really wondering should i continue here in WHMCS where we are not able to utilize this feature or should i go back to Clientexec, as this feature is available there, on mailing to Matt he gave me only one answer saying its possible through the manual he has provided, and i requested him to please create one invoice and from then he stopped responding me, is this the work culture of WHMCS not to answer client on this regard.

I am really badly need of support from all you guys as my job is in tough position.

1st I have to say that your posts are quite difficult to understand for me so I am sure there may be a problem with communicating with support as well. From my experience WHMCS support is quick and efficient.

With that said, have you read the manual as suggested? If you were happy why are you attempting to switch to WHMCS?

• WHMCS CEO

I actually responded to all your 15-20 emails in the past 24 hours very quickly and with step by step info on how to do things. You however don't appear to be listening to any of the advice or help given and are not willing to work in any way different to how you used to work with ClientExec.

Matt

I have been trying on this since 3 days and still i am not satisfied with this, i have even updated Matt several times, i am really wondering should i continue here in WHMCS where we are not able to utilize this feature or should i go back to Clientexec, as this feature is available there, on mailing to Matt he gave me only one answer saying its possible through the manual he has provided, and i requested him to please create one invoice and from then he stopped responding me, is this the work culture of WHMCS not to answer client on this regard.

I am really badly need of support from all you guys as my job is in tough position.

Only 3 days? (and only 3 posts)

It really sounds like you expect 'all us guys' to be able to come up with a solution for your own problem. So WHMCS doesn't currently have the feature your after? So what. There are a whole bunch of features that WHMCS doesn't have right now ... and even more feature that all the other billing scripts don't have either.

And it sounds to me like Matt has actually tried to work with you on this (as he has done with us on several problems too). But hay, if WHMCS doesn't do what you want ... DON'T USE IT. Simple really. But thanks for the feature suggestion. I'm sure Matt will look in to a way that this could be done if enough of us think it would be beneficial .. right Matt? ;)