Friendly URLs: Which method should I use?

Dario

Hi,

I use whmcs as a customer administration system but I also want to create my custom pages where I can show my products and services in detail.

My question is that I don't know which Friendly URLs method to use, what are the differences between basic url, friendly index.php and full friendly rewrite. What is the best practice?

Regards

Hi Dario, 
      As per our suggestion, The Fully Friendly Rewrite is the best option. becuase it gives your full SEO-friendly URL without showing any GET values which is best for SEO. But before selecting this option you must check whether your system supports this option or not. To Check this go 
Setup -> General Settings -> General Tab Click on the Advanced Setting option available on the right side of the Friendly URL 
check in your Environment Mode Inspection which modes your system supports. If Fully Friendly Rewrite is green then you can choose this option. If its Red Then first contact your Hosting Service Provider to enable write mode. 

Screenshot 2024-03-01 084302.png