free trial require credit card

rockhost

Normally, the way free trials with credit cards work, in my experience, is a payment of $1 (small amount) is charged to the card. This gives the merchant opportunity to establish an authorization and obtain the card details, which they will use to automatically bill users once the trial is ended. 

The process for setting this up within WHMCS will largely be dependent upon your chosen gateway and your offer terms.

30 minutes ago, radwebhosting said:

Normally, the way free trials with credit cards work, in my experience, is a payment of $1 (small amount) is charged to the card. This gives the merchant opportunity to establish an authorization and obtain the card details, which they will use to automatically bill users once the trial is ended. 

The process for setting this up within WHMCS will largely be dependent upon your chosen gateway and your offer terms.

True, I have seen that quite a bit, thanks. I would prefer to make free, free, though. Stripe is the cc gateway. Although, hmm...that still leaves PayPal...

THANK YOU!