CRM integration...

theviewer1985

Hi all

This has been a nagging question for years now. But I frequently am dealing with customers via email. For the sake of an example, lets say for example a get an email from John@ - asking "what is my mail server"

I would first have to leave my mail app, log into my WHMCS admin panel, search for client, type in johns email and hope its the same email he registered with (if not, id use his name or something)

Then id have to go into his product, see his domain, and then go back to my email app and type out his mail server. (There is a chance depending on the situation, I'd have to go from his product into his cPanel to find the answer to his question)

Anyway, I imagine a world where inside my mail app, I can click a button that inputs the info. I think it's called mail merge. So id imagine I need a CRM that integrates with WHMCS, and also integrates with a mail app.

Does anyone have any ideas of CRMs that will do this? WHMCS technically is a CRM, so if there's a way to integrate WHMCS directly into a mail app that would also answer my question. But I guess I would just prefer a fully fledged CRM that gives me a whole overview of a customer in a nicer format.

Over to you 🙂

12 hours ago, theviewer1985 said:

Anyway, I imagine a world where inside my mail app, I can click a button that inputs the info. I think it's called mail merge. So id imagine I need a CRM that integrates with WHMCS, and also integrates with a mail app.

That sounds like a wild world!

Alternatively, you could import these conversations to WHMCS as Support Tickets automatically via email piping-this way we cut out the email client which caused inconvenience for you since it was outside of WHMCS.

• 3 months later...

I totally get what you're saying because I had the same problem in my business. I run a little online shop, and it was getting really tough to keep up with all the customer emails and info. We really needed a way to make things smoother so we weren't always switching between different programs to find what we needed about our customers.

So, we found this place https://www.crispysoftwaresolutions.com/ that helped us out. They set us up with a special system that lets us see all the customer details right in our email, without having to go look it up somewhere else. They used some easy tools like Make, Zapier, and Airtable to build it, and now everything's way faster. We can answer customer questions without wasting time, and it's made a big difference in how happy our customers are.

Edited by D3vil