any better cart templates?

snake

I have had feedback from multiple clients over the years that they find the shopping cart confusing, especially on mobile.

Had another one today, so thought I would find out if there is any way to address this and improve the experience for clients and make it more intuitive.
I have attached a screenshot to illustrate the issue.

At the top of the cart page, is 3 drop downs, asking the customer to choose a category, an action and choose a currency.
This immediately causes confusion, as clients think that they need to choose one of these options,  they don;t understand this is just navigation, which of course just results in them being sent off to another page when they do, and the order process has now been abandoned and they get completely lost and confused
I tend to agree, that this does look very confusing on a mobile device.

And since most people are using mobile these days, this is now more of an issue.

Is there any way to improve this or any more intuitive shopping cart templates available?

Also, is there any ay to get rid of the currency drop down?
I do not offer any either currently, only GBP, but was forced to enable USD to use marketplace, which causes that dropdown to appear allowing customers to switch to USD.

2f9c3104-8791-42b3-b741-8208907fcd15.png