Orders and Transactions After WHMAP Import

docblue

Hi,

I just imported my clients from WHMAP 3 and it looked like everything worked. The only thing is when you go to Product/Services for the client the order number is zero. Do I have to create an order manually and apply it to the client's account?

Also how will the cron job know which subscription belongs to a client? I'm thinking I have to manually create a transaction in WHMCS with last gateway listed in WHMAP using the Transaction ID. Is that correct or is there an easier way?

Thanks.

• WHMCS CEO
Do I have to create an order manually and apply it to the client's account?

No, wasn't ordered in WHMCS so shouldn't have an order there

Also how will the cron job know which subscription belongs to a client?

I presume you mean PayPal IPN. In which case, you must enter the subscription ID for each account into the accounts details. You don't need to manually enter a transaction for it.

Matt

I tried searching and found this thread that seems most current and appropriate.

What is the recommended procedure for assigning affiliates to imported accounts.

On one post, they alluded to entering a new order for each affiliated account that was imported.

Would it be recommended to enter an order and either (A) not generate an invoice for it, or (B) generate a zero-invoice and/or mark an invoice as paid?

Sorry for being so confused.