Upgrade to 2.2.181/ PHP8.1

Andreix

I have upgraded to the latest current Version 2.2.181. With PHP 7.4 it works ok, as before. 

Once I switch to PHP 8.1  I get errors:

For the settings page:

TypeError: count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, stdClass given in /path/to/whmcs/modules/addons/BillingExtension/core/Katamaze/Input.php:560
Stack trace:
#0 /path/to/whmcs/modules/addons/BillingExtension/core/Katamaze/Input.php(560): count(Object(stdClass))
#1 /path/to/whmcs/templates_c/baf4c165b2c3c6827a4f0e5deccf50053a5e059f_0.file.Settings.tpl.php(520): BillingExtension\Katamaze\Input->Field('select', 'preference_supp...', 'Invoice Suppres...', Object(stdClass))
#2 /path/to/whmcs/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_resource_base.php(123): content_64e48ed9be9c86_94956367(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template))
#3 /path/to/whmcs/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_compiled.php(114): Smarty_Template_Resource_Base->getRenderedTemplateCode(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template))
#4 /path/to/whmcs/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(216): Smarty_Template_Compiled->render(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template))
#5 /path/to/whmcs/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(232): Smarty_Internal_Template->render(false, 1)
#6 /path/to/whmcs/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(134): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->_execute(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template), NULL, NULL, NULL, 1)
#7 /path/to/whmcs/modules/addons/BillingExtension/BillingExtension.php(361): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->display('/home/whmcs/dev...')
#8 /path/to/whmcs/adminsbb1/addonmodules.php(0): BillingExtension_output(Array)
#9 {main}

For the Rest of the pages (Invoices, Billing, Cleints, etc) pages:

TypeError: count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, stdClass given in /path/to/whmcs/modules/addons/BillingExtension/core/BillingExtension_Admin/Invoices.php:288
Stack trace:
#0 /path/to/whmcs/modules/addons/BillingExtension/core/BillingExtension_Admin/Invoices.php(288): count(Object(stdClass))
#1 /path/to/whmcs/modules/addons/BillingExtension/BillingExtension.php(151): BillingExtension\BillingExtension_Admin\Invoices->Listing()
#2 /path/to/whmcs/adminsbb1/addonmodules.php(0): BillingExtension_output(Array)
#3 {main}

Any idea what I am missing?

On 24/08/2023 at 5:39 PM, Maver87 said:

Hi,

Obv i thing that you  have downloaded BX module version for php 7.4 and 8.1 from katamaze's web site, right?

What whmcs versione are you using right now? Did you get supporto about that possible bug code?

Yes exactly I dowhnloded the latest version,

I also filled a bug report but no answer so far. 

I am using WHMCS 8.7.3-release.1