Removing Paypal Gateway

MikeDVB

I have members who are on the PayPal gateway, I've notified them that I am going to be changing credit card processors, as I am currently using regular paypal with subscriptions.

I have gone in and changed the payment gateway on all accounts so that none of them are on PayPal (I even did a few filtered searches for PayPal) and nothing comes up, but yet I cannot deactivate the gateway (it says there are still people on it)

What am I forgetting to do?

Mike

I assure you, I have painstakingly been thru every single record, every account, active, suspended, terminated, fraud, cancelled, active, expired, inactive, cancelled, fraud, every single one.

There is not a single account set to PayPal, I even went so far to query the database manually and cannot find an account using PayPal...

I have one order that still shows Paypal as the method, but I cannot change it, I could delete the order, but I'd rather not do that.

I can download the Database but I don't have an easy way to restore a modified database although I can do it if it's necessary.

I'd think there is a better way to do this?