how to change registration date for a product

internetbrother

hi

I have clients who registered for a product and paid before I set up whmcs

now I am one by one registering them and adding products to their name

the problem is the registration date for a particular product which says today

but this client is with me for the last 1 year

how can I change the registration date?

Also I am trying to copy and paste some emails as support tickets which I want to change the date for support ticket too

any Idea?

If this has to be done in database can you please let me know where in db? which table?

• 1 month later...

I'm in the same boat. Adding customers manually one by one. Registration date is showing today's date and there doesn't appear to be a way to modify that. This is for the hosting product.

Can anyone give me step by step instructions on how to modify this? Don't really know much MySQL but do have phpMyAdmin.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Michelle :-)

Hi Michelle,

Was looking for something else on these forums and saw your post. Funny thing is, I needed to do exactly what you are trying to do, today too. :)

Here's what I did:

1. Login to phpMyAdmin.

2. Click the tblhosting TABLE (LHS Column).

3. Click BROWSE at top of page.

4. Click the EDIT (pencil) icon for the domain where you wish to change the date.

5. Edit the field "regdate". YYYY-MM-DD (in my case). If you make a mistake it will be saved as 0000-00-00.

6. Click GO at the bottom of page.

It would also be simple enough to create another admin page to edit that field, and any other ones that aren't readily accessible.

Cheers,

Paul

Thanks so much, Paul!

Also like your suggestion about creating another admin page. Would prefer that as I hate messing around with stuff I don't know (MySQL). Always worry I'm going to mess something up.

Will try what you suggested. If you have further tips for that, please pass them on.

You rock! :-)