Force Affiliates TOS Agreement

Brett

Hello,

Here is the code if you would like for your users to have to agree to your affiliate TOS.

{if $affiliatesystemenabled}

<p>{$LANG.affiliatesintrotext}</p>

<ul>

<li>{$LANG.affiliatesbullet1} {$bonusdeposit}</li>

<li>{$LANG.affiliatesearn} <strong>{$payoutpercentage}</strong> {$LANG.affiliatesbullet2}</li>

</ul>

<p>{$LANG.affiliatesfootertext}</p>

<br />

<form action="affiliates.php" action="affiliates.php" onSubmit="return false;">
<input type ="checkbox" name="activate" value="true">
<label for=accepttos>{$LANG.ordertosagreement} <a href="/affiliatetos.html"}" target="_blank">following agreement</a></label>.
<input type="submit" name="submitButton" onClick="check_activate(this.form);" value="{$LANG.affiliatesactivate}">

{literal}
<script language="javascript">
function check_activate (form) {
if (form.activate.checked) {
form.submitButton.disabled = true;
form.submit();
}
else { alert('If you don\'t agree, you can\'t continue.'); }
}
</script>
{/literal}

{else}

<p>{$LANG.affiliatesdisabled}</p>

{/if}

Just replace <a href="/affiliatetos.html" with the location of your TOS

Hm, I'll have a go at that tomorrow - it's a problem I suffer from too.

My policy on false-high-priority tickets is just to ensure that they get marked low priority and left until last.

some clients mark high priority ticket for a simple question like "how to add more domains to my account" so yeah I need something to guide them before submitting tickets.

• 1 year later...

Hello

Am interested to add this tools but I don't understand where I must include it.. :-(

I have try to add this code inside affiliates.tpl in some different place but without success...

This thread are old and not so much people have contribute on it so maybe it is not really a working solution ?

If anybody can point me to the right way....

Thanks

Thanks for the nice piece of code.

How about similar one where clients have to click a checkbox to confirm that high priority support tickets are for "Website down" issues only ?

That would be in submit ticket page above the captcha check

you can always display a message if you wish when "High" is selected with javascript in supportticketsubmit-steptwo.tpl because if they will ignore this text then they will tick the checkbox :)

put the following code just before the form tag

<script type="text/javascript">
{literal}
function hideshow(divid,value){
       if(value == 'High'){
               document.getElementById(divid).style.display = '';

}else{
               document.getElementById(divid).style.display = 'none';
       }
}

{/literal}
</script> 

your select menu sould look like this:

<select name="urgency" onchange="hideshow('highpriority',this.value);">

and Finaly put this at the end of the selection menu to show exactly there when "High" is selected :

<div id="highpriority" style="display:none; width:
300px; height: 20px; color:#FF0000"> 
<b>Select this option only if your web site is down !</b> 
</div>

you can style it as you wish !

Hope this helps !

I don't see were I must include the code provided by Brett on the first topic...It is in affiliates.tpl ?

In the last whmcs 3.8.1 the actual code inside affiliates.tpl are the follow:

{if $inactive}

{else}

<p align="center">{$LANG.affiliatesrealtime}</p>

<p align="center"><strong>{$LANG.affiliatesreferallink}:</strong> <input type="text" size="60" value="{$referrallink}"></p>

<table align="center" class="clientareatable" style="width:50%;" cellspacing="1">

<tr class="clientareatableactive"><td width=230>{$LANG.affiliatesregdate}:</td><td>{$date}</td></tr>

<tr class="clientareatableactive"><td>{$LANG.affiliatesvisitorsreferred}:</td><td>{$visitors}</td></tr>

<tr class="clientareatableactive"><td>{$LANG.affiliatesbalance}:</td><td>{$balance}</td></tr>

<tr class="clientareatableactive"><td>{$LANG.affiliateswithdrawn}:</td><td>{$withdrawn}</td></tr>

</table>

{if $withdrawrequestsent}

<p align="center">{$LANG.affiliateswithdrawalrequestsuccessful}</p>

{else}

{if $withdrawlevel}<p align="center"><input type="button" value="{$LANG.affiliatesrequestwithdrawal}" onclick="window.location='{$smarty.server.PHP_SELF}?action=withdrawrequest'" class="button"></p>{/if}

{/if}

<p class="heading2">{$LANG.affiliatesreferals}</p>

<table align="center" class="clientareatable" cellspacing="1">

<tr class="clientareatableheading"><td>{$LANG.affiliatessignupdate}</td><td>{$LANG.orderproduct}</td><td>{$LANG.affiliatesamount}</td><td>{$LANG.orderbillingcycle}</td><td>{$LANG.affiliatescommission}</td><td>{$LANG.affiliatesstatus}</td></tr>

{foreach key=num item=referral from=$referrals}

<tr class="clientareatableactive"><td>{$referral.date}</td><td>{$referral.service}</td><td>{$referral.amount}</td><td>{$referral.billingcycle}</td><td>{$referral.commission}</td><td>{$referral.status}</td></tr>

{foreachelse}

<tr class="clientareatableactive"><td colspan=5>{$LANG.affiliatesnosignups}</td></tr>

{/foreach}

</table>

{if $affiliatelinkscode}

<p><strong>{$LANG.affiliateslinktous}</strong></p>

<p align="center">{$affiliatelinkscode}</p>

{/if}

{/if}

Somebody can tell me where exactly I must include this code ...As I say I have try but without success...

thanks for any suggestions...

I don't see were I must include the code provided by Brett on the first topic...It is in affiliates.tpl ?

In the last whmcs 3.8.1 the actual code inside affiliates.tpl are the follow:

{if $inactive}

{else}

<p align="center">{$LANG.affiliatesrealtime}</p>

<p align="center"><strong>{$LANG.affiliatesreferallink}:</strong> <input type="text" size="60" value="{$referrallink}"></p>

<table align="center" class="clientareatable" style="width:50%;" cellspacing="1">

<tr class="clientareatableactive"><td width=230>{$LANG.affiliatesregdate}:</td><td>{$date}</td></tr>

<tr class="clientareatableactive"><td>{$LANG.affiliatesvisitorsreferred}:</td><td>{$visitors}</td></tr>

<tr class="clientareatableactive"><td>{$LANG.affiliatesbalance}:</td><td>{$balance}</td></tr>

<tr class="clientareatableactive"><td>{$LANG.affiliateswithdrawn}:</td><td>{$withdrawn}</td></tr>

</table>

{if $withdrawrequestsent}

<p align="center">{$LANG.affiliateswithdrawalrequestsuccessful}</p>

{else}

{if $withdrawlevel}<p align="center"><input type="button" value="{$LANG.affiliatesrequestwithdrawal}" onclick="window.location='{$smarty.server.PHP_SELF}?action=withdrawrequest'" class="button"></p>{/if}

{/if}

<p class="heading2">{$LANG.affiliatesreferals}</p>

<table align="center" class="clientareatable" cellspacing="1">

<tr class="clientareatableheading"><td>{$LANG.affiliatessignupdate}</td><td>{$LANG.orderproduct}</td><td>{$LANG.affiliatesamount}</td><td>{$LANG.orderbillingcycle}</td><td>{$LANG.affiliatescommission}</td><td>{$LANG.affiliatesstatus}</td></tr>

{foreach key=num item=referral from=$referrals}

<tr class="clientareatableactive"><td>{$referral.date}</td><td>{$referral.service}</td><td>{$referral.amount}</td><td>{$referral.billingcycle}</td><td>{$referral.commission}</td><td>{$referral.status}</td></tr>

{foreachelse}

<tr class="clientareatableactive"><td colspan=5>{$LANG.affiliatesnosignups}</td></tr>

{/foreach}

</table>

{if $affiliatelinkscode}

<p><strong>{$LANG.affiliateslinktous}</strong></p>

<p align="center">{$affiliatelinkscode}</p>

{/if}

{/if}

Somebody can tell me where exactly I must include this code ...As I say I have try but without success...

thanks for any suggestions...

affiliatessignup.tpl NOT affiliates.tpl