Default nameservers and dns records

jkalia

33 minutes ago, web2008 said:

Only Default Nameservers, under General Settings, Domains is possible as standard.

If you tell me where and how you want to park a domain, I might be able to make a suggestion ...

I can't find a swift way to direct domain to a default landing page via nameservers - as this needs zone to be added on the server which is a hassle.

Next option is to set default nameservers plus a record / cname on newly registered domains - again this is to be automated so no manual work is requred.

What we have so far - is a apache server presenting a default page for all requests made. So domains need to point to that to show parking page,

Whats the suggestion.

Edited by jkalia

4 hours ago, jkalia said:

I can't find a swift way to direct domain to a default landing page via nameservers - as this needs zone to be added on the server which is a hassle.

Next option is to set default nameservers plus a record / cname on newly registered domains - again this is to be automated so no manual work is requred.

What we have so far - is a apache server presenting a default page for all requests made. So domains need to point to that to show parking page,

Whats the suggestion.

WHMCS can't do that. There is a module gardens addon that can do this, create the DNS zones automatically for new domain registrations which is probably what you need in order to set them to the parking page server.

WHMCS basically can set the default nameservers, but you still need to activate the domain on a server in order to show a welcome page.

Edited by yggdrasil