Sensitive Directory Check for /vendor

Hi!
I'm running WHMCS on Ubuntu 20.04 with Apache. I have an issue where it seems to be redirecting requests to /vendor as a 302 code. I have checked and there are no .htaccess files in parent directories which may effect this so I'm unsure of how to fix this. Does anyone know how? 😄

Thanks!
Kian

• WHMCS Technical Analyst

Hi Kian,

A 302 error occurring, is usually indicative of a redirection occurring.  In the absence of a .htaccess file,  please work with your system administrator to ensure that any caching (eg. Proxies) and/or redirects that are in place server-side, or configured with a CDN (eg. Cloudflare) are configured correctly, to avoid such 302 redirects from occurring.

I would suggest that a good place to begin checking would be the server logs as well as your browser network debugging tool, to find any underlying reasons for the error.

Please Note:  As .htaccess files are hierarchical, it may be worth checking to see if the folders above that have an .htaccess file.  It could be that that they are indirectly causing this.  One way to check, would be to temporarily rename all the .htaccess files in the folders above, and see if the error still occurs.