Recurring Payments via ACH

markp

I'm hoping someone can help me understand how to set up recurring payments via ACH for a client. I have the Stripe/Plaid integration set up and working, but the workflow seems to be different than CC.

With CC I usually key in the customer CC information for them, create an order with the appropriate renewal frequency, and everything works smoothly from there. But it doesn't appear that I can enter a clients ACH info.

Thanks, Mark

Alex, thanks.

So, ACH works a bit different from CC? With CCs I can enter the customer CC information once for them and then set up recurring products so that the charges are applied to the CC automatically.

With ACH, it sounds like the customer needs to click the Payment button on the invoice each time and make the payment through the Plaid interface.  Is my understanding correct?

MP