Cron Status Error

Since the cron is set up on the server and not within WHMCS, you need to ask your provider (or troubleshoot it yourself) to look into it and make sure it's running and calling the right PHP version (if you're not using the server default). I'd assume there's also something in the WHMCS logs if it was an issue with the WHMCS cron script?

1 hour ago, bear said:

Since the cron is set up on the server and not within WHMCS, you need to ask your provider (or troubleshoot it yourself) to look into it and make sure it's running and calling the right PHP version (if you're not using the server default). I'd assume there's also something in the WHMCS logs if it was an issue with the WHMCS cron script?

read this post 

you will get why I am facing this issue...

If it stopped immediately after the move, make sure cron daemon itself is running, and your user has the rights to access it. If cron is ok, then check your settings. If they're correct (for this server), then have it do the 5 minute run that's recommended. If it fails to run, check the cron logs as well as the error logs to see if its permissions on files and so on....

Basic troubleshooting there. 

20 hours ago, bear said:

If it stopped immediately after the move, make sure cron daemon itself is running, and your user has the rights to access it. If cron is ok, then check your settings. If they're correct (for this server), then have it do the 5 minute run that's recommended. If it fails to run, check the cron logs as well as the error logs to see if its permissions on files and so on....

Basic troubleshooting there. 

thank you for your response..i think i have fixed this.. last cron job runs 28 second ago!